Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Beginnings

It's been too long.  But it's a new year, new things happening at work and hopefully in life.  We're all getting to the end of being sick, hopefully.  Caim and I spent most of January being sick.  Now, Jeff and other family members are sick.  Let's hope this comes to an end SOON.

I want things to be good with people.  We're all adults.  Can't we all get along and TRY to respect each other in this trying time?  Work is getting an overhaul.  I'm looking at the positive of that.  This will be a good thing.  But I also hope that the crap happening in the work place doesn't tear apart friendships that SHOULD mean more than that, go deeper than "work stuff".  So that's all I am going to say on that.  It's been saturating us all at work and I'm hoping it's all at an end.

On a side note, I LOVE Lush.  Anyone else?  Of course there are.  I try to convert as many people as I can.   Should get a commission for all the business I've sent their way.  But apparently I am not the only one who absolutely LOVED their Jumping Juniper solid shampoo and it's been a Retro product for YEARS (means that you can only buy it online, they just make batches of it every so often and sell them online only, not enough demand, or better things came about, blah, blah, blah).  But I went to the store on Monday and lo and behold....BAM!  There it is!  So apparently it wasn't in as low demand as they though and I've been getting it online as a Retro product for at least 4 years now.  So it took a while, but apparently dedication and persistence prevails!

And on a last note, I got the Groupon for the Bleeding Heart Bakery (who has my favorite Veruca Salt cupcakes) and it's for their Cake Bombs.  Sounds interesting!  I'll let you know what they're like!

No comments:

Post a Comment