Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holidays....and BandAids

I hope everyone had a great holiday!  I did.  My girly enjoyed her presents, tearing them, playing with them, all that good stuff.

Then the day after Christmas, lovely hubby had left out an empty Coke Zero can....and guess who grabbed it by the inside razor sharp edge?!?  Yes, my daughter ripped off a good chunk of the pad of her middle finger on her right hand.  I did not take a pic of the cut, that's just horrid.  But this does bring me to my ubject of BandAids.

How about the whoring up of Belle?  Hmmm??  Yeah, I've got pics of the Princess BandAids I bought for Caimbrie.  And let me tell you, Cinderella and Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) are lovely.  But Belle?  Front and center...total whore.  They've got cleavage and whorish make-up.  I was flabberghasted when I saw this.  Seriously, I was. 

I mean, seriously!  She looks all sultry and maybe you can't see the cleavage from the picture, but although it's not huge, it's still there.  I know, I'm probably overreacting.  But I was very upset when I saw this.  I should actually complain about it, they didn't make the other princesses look like they wanted to jump the daddy's bones who's going to buy the product, but they did Belle. 

And now I'm done complaining about this.  I just had to make my statement.  But I do have to say the last time I went to the store and looked specifically for these BandAids, they were different.  Maybe others complained?  Maybe it was just a picture change?  Who knows. 

Anyway, hope you all had a great Christmas/Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment