Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mr. Wobbles!

Reblogged from Bethany Dailey's Blog, Gettin' It Pegged about our Loom-A-Long
http://gettinitpegged.com/2012/01/27/mr-wobbles-penguin-wants-to-come-live-with-you/


I am so excited to be working on this guy!  I'm actually, on another loom, in the midst of working on Koby the Striped Kitty for Caim.  But this LAL is for Mr. Wobbles the Penguin.  I'll post a pic of him when I'm done, I'm only on the body, the tail portion, right  now, just at the beginning.  So it could be a little while, time permitting.  But now that I've picked him up and using that new Lion Brand Luxe Fur to knit him up with, I'm excited, because he's knitting up beautifully!  There's a little 'snag', actually it's a tear, I broke the yarn last night, wrapped it juuuuuust a little too tight.  But that's okay.  I'll tie up the ends when I've completed the body and hopefully all will be well.  Mr. Wobbles will be seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment