Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Inconsistencies

I'm not going to name names or places here, but don't you just hate inconsistencies?  I know, I know, in this troubled time for many people, this is the least of worries.  But when it makes a job or home life that much harder to deal with, it sucks.  When life already sucks, it sucks even more when people don't follow what they've done in the past or what you know they're going to do in the future.  And let's be honest, big shitty stuff sucks the big one.  But it's the little stuff, on top of little stuff, on top of more stupid little stuff, that makes that suckage soooooo huge.

And I know, I have my health for the most part and we don't have cancer or another incurable disease, which is a HUGE blessing.  Things can always be worse, I am totally aware.  We are happy enough and Jeff and I at least have jobs, we have a roof over our head.  But it does not negate how I feel and the things happening to us.  And it doesn't help the people surrounding us who have it so much harder and how that is affecting me and my mental health and stress level.

So what can we do but keep working, keep trying, keep worrying, keep helping, keep hoping and keep praying.  I've done a lot of praying, and mainly for everyone else, honestly.  And we've all been trying, not just sitting on our laurels waiting for a miracle.  I, and millions of other people, just need things to get a little better to feel like I am not drowning anymore.

And back to the inconsistencies.  Why can't people just do what they say they're going to do?  Why can't they just do what they're supposed to do?  Why?  Why?  Why?  That's just one little thing added to make the suckage of the week oh so much better.

And now I'm done bitching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment