Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Meditation and Spinning

Well, I'm continuing on my spinning while the Tour de France takes place. Monday was a rest day. I have spun up almost 1 3.25 oz batt just this week, then on to plying and starting the last batt for my Harry Potter Knitting Crochet House Cup OWL.
Here's some progress photos....
This was the next up in my spinning, fake cashmere, and I've never spun anything so lovely on my spinning time yet.

Here's the next from Inglenook Fibers
This is the first bobbin. 

Here's the progress on the 2nd bobbin. It's got about .3 oz left, then it's a spun up.

It's interesting to try and spin a gradient. I'll see how it plies up and if I did a consistent job of spinning or not.


I'm participating in the Deepak and Oprah 21 day meditation on gratitude now. I am doing day 3 at lunch. Was behind a day and did day 2 this morning because yesterday was a full day in court.
But it's a good one. Gratitude for others and yourself is always a good message and something I need to remind myself of. You get what you give.  Yesterday's mantra was All Good Things Bring Gratitude.
I'm not centered so much and it's hard to get into these meditations this time. My body is restless. That just makes me know even more I need to get back into meditation and calm my whole self down. Center myself. And I could feel progress today already. So hopefully it will be back to being one even self in another day or so.

Have a happy and healthy day. Center yourself if you can. You will certainly benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment