Thursday, January 8, 2015

The New Year

I guess I never formally said Happy New Year!!!  So there it is!!

Since this is the craft year for me, I'm doing what I want.  It's not all just for me, but I'm not spending the whole year crafting for Christmas and others like I did.  I have several projects I'm doing that are slotted for other people. of course.  That's how I operate.  But I'm going to just do them as I want to and if I want to.  For instance, Noelle's daughters love these homemade hats that they got that match their coats.  Brianna got a new coat, it's mint colored.  So she wanted a hat to match.  So I whipped one up.  And she loves it.  The hats a tad big, but better bigger than smaller, if you want to put the positive spin on it.  And here it is!



I think it turned out really cute and it matches perfectly with her coat!  So glad she likes it.  Fantastic knit-worthy recipients are the absolute best!  They make your heart sing when someone loves what you make.  I hope she gets a lot of use out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment