Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Charity Hats

So along with a friend at work, we made some preemie hats for Little Hats Big Hearts.  I ran out of red yarn, I was only able to make 7, but hey, it's better than none!  It was a free pattern for a 10 minute crochet preemie hat that I used.


The coloring on the 2nd photo didn't turn out so good, but they're the same red as the top picture.  I'm in the midst of my Detention Owl for my HP knit/crochet group on Rav., so I am working on Annie's Socks first.

I have a Toothless I started and stopped making for Jeff.  I have several plans of stuff in the works.  But I am going to make a cute hat for a 8 yo daughter of a co-worker, and it shouldn't take long at all.  Just need to get around 200 yards of mint colored yarn.  I have the accent colors already.  And then maybe I'll put forward the effort of making another ram.  I'm trying to not buy yarn this year, I'm trying to stash bust and have a very restricted budget.  The mint yarn is the only cost of the hat I'm making, just supplies, I wouldn't charge for time.  Maybe if I do the same for the ram?  I don't know yet.

I'm cleaning things out and organizing things, or trying, and trying to just let things flow.  That's my goal I've decided, of course to put forth the effort needed in life, but to also just let things flow.

Here's to hoping you have a good and productive and flowing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment