Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

Well, we had a fun day.  Relaxed, cleaned, caught up on DVR'd stuff...and carved pumpkins.  Well, Jeff and I carved pumpkins while Caimbrie sat back and watched, eating cheese balls and drinking her milk...and dropping extra cheese balls to Mo.



We had a good time.  I got the small pumpkin, and my carving skills leave much to be desired.  I'm pathetic.  But that's okay.  I own it.



Jeff on the other hand, although it took him about 4 hours, yes, 4 hours....his pumpkin is  awesome.  Well, to me it's awesome.  He is methodical and spent all this time with little tools carving and sculpting and shaving....blah, blah, blah.  But I think it turned out pretty kick-ass.  And it is pretty awesome in the dark, if I do say so myself.  You get a better idea for the slight cuts in the mouth and stuff when it's dark and lit up from inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment